The Christmas edition of The Fat Big Quiz is a virtual, interactive, and competitive game is based on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year.
Normal question, reenactment, guest speaker, photo with question, and fill in the gaps all fall under the category of “History” questions (famous saying)
The Hidden Items round is a type of round that consists of a scene with famous hidden phrases, items, or people relating to a specific topic.
Questions pertaining to music include: what song is this played backwards, finish the lyric, news presenter, intro from song, theme tune, and album covers.
What Steps Should We Take Next? – This round will consist of three videos, and you will need to predict what will happen in the subsequent video.
People – Questions: Headlines, autobiography Read out: who made this pixelated picture, who said this quote, and who is this famous person?
A geography round with a theme that consists of well-known things from all over the world
Movie-Related Queries: State the title of the film in its entirety, Recite an Extract, Watch a Video Clip, Swap Faces with a Movie Character, Describe What You See, and Recite a Tagline from the Movie
A game in which participants wear masks and listen to music is known as “Name That Character.” You need to give the name of the person hiding behind the mask, as well as the name of the music that contrasts with it.
Questions Regarding General Knowledge: A rapid-fire round of ten questions regarding general knowledge.
The final round is called “Build a List,” and it requires players to compile a list of up to ten answers. However, if you get even one of the answers wrong, you will forfeit all of your points.
Single ticket for 1 person to the virtual Fat Big Quiz – Christmas edition
Couple ticket for 2 people to the virtual Fat Big Quiz – Christmas edition
Family ticket for 1 household to the virtual Fat Big Quiz – Christmas edition
On Saturday 10th and 24th December, you will need two smart devices to play
Game Rounds & Features
- History – Questions: Normal question, re-enactment, guest speaker, photo with question, fill in the gaps (famous saying)
- Hidden Items – A round consisting of a scene of famous hidden phrases, items or people on a particular subject
- Music – Questions: what’s this song backwards, finish the lyric, news presenter, intro from song, theme tune, album covers
- What Happens Next? – A round consisting of 3 videos, and you have to guess what happens next
- People – Questions: Headlines, autobiography read out, who created this, pixelated picture, who said this quote, who’s this celebrity?
- Geography – A themed geography round consisting of famous objects from around the world
- Film – Questions: Literal movie name, read out extract, video clip, face swap for movie post, say what you see, strapline from the film
- Name That Character – A round that uses masks and music. You need to name the character in the mask, and name the contrasting music
- General Knowledge – Questions: A quickfire round of 10 general knowledge questions
- Build a List – A final round, where players build a list of up to 10 answers. However, get one answer wrong and lose all your points!
The Fat Big Quiz is here with a Christmas edition to bring you a truly memorable and immersive experience! This virtual, interactive, competitive game based on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year uses the latest in broadcasting, virtual events, and design software to take you through 10 rounds of highly-interactive gameplay with video, audio, special guests, graphics, news presents, and live triggers. Think your household can beat the rest?