What you’ll learn
- Master all 12 English verb tenses faster and easier than most students do by learning them one at a time.
- Improve your fluency, naturally, with conversation exercises (fluency sections), which put the grammar concepts learned in the previous section into practice.
- Write emails using grammatically correct verb tenses (lots of interactive writing exercises: sentences, paragraphs, and short stories).
- A true and deep understanding of all the English verb tenses.
- Learn the 5 forms that every verb has: present and past participle, etc.
- Learn the 3 kinds of English verbs: dynamic, stative, and mixed verbs
- Learn to be self-taught in English – the fastest, cheapest, and funnest way to become fluent.
The main goal of this English course is to improve your English fluency by mastering all 12 verb tenses faster and easier than most students do by learning them one at a time, and most importantly to implement them into your fluency by yourself, naturally, with lots of interactive writing and spontaneous speaking exercises.
Is it possible to improve your fluency by yourself?
Yes, the fluency sections in this course help you do just that. These are interactive spontaneous speaking exercises based on short stories using only the verb tenses that were explained in the previous section.
First you read, listen to, and watch a video of a funny short story.
Second you speak and answer questions about the short story, spontaneously, using complete sentences.
Third, it’s your turn to write a short story using the verb tenses explained in the previous section.
These fluency sections work very well. Many of my students have had great results in their fluency using this system.
Do you need a college degree to understand the course content?
No. This course is very easy to follow.
A “simple is sophisticated” teaching style is used, which means it’s very user friendly.
This English verb tense course goes step-by-step and has lots of hands-on exercises so you can immediately put into practice what you’ve just learned.
Do you have to do all of the exercises?
No. The exercises are optional.
They are made specifically to reinforce to most important parts of the previous video, give you a chance to practice what you’ve just learned, and help you memorize.
If you have any questions during the course…
Just post your question(s) in the Q&A section. I always answer questions as soon as possible.
You have a 30-day money back guarantee from Udemy, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Start this course and improve your English fluency today!
Who this course is for:
- ESL and EFL students who want to speak better English by using all of the English verb tenses grammatically correctly.
- ESL and EFL students who want to become more qualified and proficient in the English language for the job market, travel abroad, and foreign exchange programs..
- ESL and EFL students who need to pass standardized / proficiency tests.
- Students that have always dreamed of conquering the English language and pass job interviews in English.
- Present Simple & Continuous
- Speak Better Now! (Fluency) Present Simple and Continuous Short Story
- Fundamentals Part 2
- Past Simple and Continuous
- Speak Better Now! (Fluency) Past Simple and Continuous Short Story
- Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous
- Speak Better Now! (Fluency) Present Perfect and Continuous Short Story
- Past Perfect and Past Perfect Continuous